© MAD4ART ® INTERNATIONAL LLC 2016 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
U.S Department of Veterans Affairs,Registered Veteran- Owned Small Business (VOSB),
The International Choice for Success in Design!
Your Source for High Impact Graphic Design, Web Design, and Illustrations. No part of this website may be reproduced or copied
in any form or by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems
without the prior written permission of MAD4ART ® INTERNATIONAL LLC or Scott Dube. IYN
LEGAL: MAD4ART® is a US FEDERAL TRADEMARK, 2007
MADNESS AS A WAY OF LIFE® is a US FEDERAL TRADEMARK, 2013
CAVEMAN LOGO FEDERAL COPYRIGHT, 2014
INDIAN FEDERAL COPYRIGHT, 1996
MADNESS AS A WAY OF LIFE® - EMBRACE IT!
These items supersede all others.
Please read the disclaimer and terms below, it is assumed that if you visit this site or begin the work process with MAD4ART® then you have read and understood this disclaimer.
- All prices are standard….however depending on the overall details of the job and timeline those prices may change. Quotes are good for 30 days from date on quote.
- Approval of an invoice (written/oral/email) is needed before beginning. However if the client decides not to put approval in writing all rights of the client are null and void. Full or partial payment of the invoice constitutes acceptance of all terms.
- Invoices under $1000 require a payment of 100% and will be processed immediately upon acceptance of the invoice and the remainder of funds will be processed at job completion or 30 days whichever comes first. The client must provide a credit card for work to begin
- Invoices above $1000 require a down payment of 50% and will be processed immediately upon acceptance of the invoice and the remainder of funds will be processed at job completion or 30 days whichever comes first. The client must provide a credit card for work to begin.
- If work has begun ALL MONIES PAID TO MAD4ART® INTERNATIONAL LLC ARE NON-REFUNDABLE for the projects that have been worked on!
- The contract is made for Designs ONLY! Printing and web hosting costs are separate.
- WORK BEGINS after the deposit is received unless otherwise negotiated.
- CONTRACT IS FOR DESIGN CONCEPTS, this contract is not based on end usage of the final product, it is based on time spent creating the concepts.
- MAD4ART® INTERNATIONAL LLC holds all copyright of concepts until full payment is received.
- MAD4ART® INTERNATIONAL LLC reserves the right to showcase any concepts/finished products created from any project. (For promotional purposes only).
- It is the responsibility OF THE CLIENT to thoroughly review all work for any discrepancies. If work has been sent to the printer, a proof is generated from the printer in most cases and must be approved by the client. If the client waives that option then MAD4ART® INTERNATIONAL LLC will not be held responsible for any problems that may show up in the final printed product.
- Logo Design Concepts with any design concept has limited reworks. Once a concept is submitted for review a client has 2 major reworks if needed and or several small adjustments after that. Reworks are not unlimited! Other terms may apply to certain work requests and will be annotated on the invoice.
- MAD4ART® INTERNATIONAL LLC OFFERS NO GUARANTEES.
- MAD4ART® INTERNATIONAL LLC will accept NO financial responsibility for any design related problems. (i.e. delays in the completion/printing problems/website hosting issues/etc).
- Any items provided to MAD4ART® International LLC (logos, text, images, etc) for use in a design project, illustration, and or a website is assumed to be the property of the client or the client has permission to use these items. MAD4ART® International LLC will not be responsible or held liable for any copyright or trademark infringement or any other misuse of any item provided by the client. The client assumes ALL responsibility legal or otherwise for all items provided to the artist and of the final art approved.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK COMPUTER: 2 types of files are created in all jobs. 1). Print Ready or Web Ready Files - Which the clients get with original agreement. 2). Master Files - The files that the finished files are created from, these files will be given to the customer only if an agreement has been reached, a price may be attached to this transaction. Again master files that are used to create the designs are the property of MAD4ART® International LLC. They may or may not be saved after the design process is complete. Again a fee may be charged should the client want a copy of these master files
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK - PAINTINGS - PENCIL DRAWINGS, ETC are the property of MAD4ART® International LLC, a computer file of the artwork will be provided for all commissioned corporate artwork, family portrait originals are provided however.
MAD4ART® creates designs for Weapons Manufacturers, Gear Manufacturers, Retailers, Training Companies, Protection and Security Companies, Armor, Associations, Authors, Competitions, Conferences and Expos, Charities, Canine, Tactical Communications and more!