These items supersede all others.
Please read the disclaimer and terms below, it is assumed that if you visit this site or begin the work process with MAD4ART® then you have read and understood this disclaimer.
- Approval of an invoice (written or email) is needed before beginning. However if the client decides not to put approval in writing all rights of the client are null and void.
- All quotes begin with a baseline quote and any quoted price can change due to the complexity of the project. Quotes are good for 30days from date on quote.
- WORK BEGINS after the deposit is received unless otherwise negotiated.
- Invoices under $1000 require a payment of 100% and will be processed immediately upon acceptance of the invoice and the remainder of funds will be processed at job completion or 30 days whichever comes first. The client must provide a credit card for work to begin. Checks are not excepted unless otherwise negotiated.
- Invoices above $1000 require a down payment of 75% and will be processed immediately upon acceptance of the invoice and the remainder of funds will be processed at job completion or 30 days whichever comes first. The client must provide a credit card for work to begin. Checks are not excepted unless otherwise negotiated.
- Invoices above $5000, a down payment of 50% will be processed immediately upon acceptance of the invoice and the remainder of funds will be processed at job completion or 30 days whichever comes first. The client must provide a credit card for work to begin. Checks are not excepted unless otherwise negotiated.
- ALL MONIES PAID TO MAD4ART® INTERNATIONAL LLC ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
- CONTRACT IS FOR DESIGN CONCEPTS, this contract is not based on end usage of the final product, it is based on time spent creating the concepts
- MAD4ART® INTERNATIONAL LLC OFFERS NO GUARANTEES.
- MAD4ART® INTERNATIONAL LLC holds all copyright of concepts until full payment is received.
- MAD4ART® INTERNATIONAL LLC will except NO financial responsibility for any design related problems after designs are completed/ i.e. printing problems, website hosting issues, or any other "after design" scenario.
- MAD4ART® INTERNATIONAL LLC reserves the right to showcase any concepts/finished products created from any project. (For promotional purposes only).
- It is the responsibility OF THE CLIENT to thoroughly review all work for any discrepancies. If work has been sent to the printer, a proof is generated from the printer in most cases and must approved by the client. If the client waives that option then MAD4ART® INTERNATIONAL LLC will not be held responsible for any problems that may show up in the final printed product.
- Any items provided to MAD4ART® International LLC (logos, text, images, etc) for use in a design project, illustration, and or a website is assumed to be the property of the client or the client has permission to use these items. MAD4ART® International LLC will not be responsible or held liable for any copyright or trademark infringement or any other misuse of any item provided by the client. The client assumes ALL responsibility legal or otherwise for all items provided to the artist and of the final art approved.
- Payment is made for concepts ONLY! Printing and web hosting costs are separate. Logo Design Concepts with any design concept has limited reworks. Once a concept is submitted for review a client has one major rework if needed and or several small adjustments after that. Reworks are not unlimited! Other terms may apply to certain work requests and will be annotated on the invoice.
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK COMPUTER: 2 types of files are created in all jobs. 1). Print Ready or Web Ready Files - Which the clients get with original agreement. 2). Master Files - The files that the finished files are created from, these files will be given to the customer only if an agreement has been reached, a price may be attached to this transaction. Again master files that are used to create the designs are the property of MAD4ART® International LLC. They may or may not be saved after the design process is complete. Again a fee may be charged should the client want a copy of these master files
- ORIGINAL ARTWORK - PAINTINGS - PENCIL DRAWINGS, ETC are the property of MAD4ART® International LLC, a computer file of the artwork will be provided for all commissioned corporate artwork, family portrait originals are provided however.
- Full or partial payment of the invoice constitutes acceptance of all terms listed above.
© MAD4ART ® INTERNATIONAL LLC 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
U.S Department of Veterans Affairs,Registered Veteran- Owned Small Business (VOSB), DUNS: 829545115
The International Choice for Success in Design!
Your Source for High Impact Graphic Design, Web Design, and Illustrations. No part of this website may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping, or information storage and retrieval systems - without the prior written permission of MAD4ART ® INTERNATIONAL LLC or Scott Dube. IYN
LEGAL: MAD4ART® is a US FEDERAL TRADEMARK, 2007
MADNESS AS A WAY OF LIFE® is a US FEDERAL TRADEMARK, 2013
Both the black and white illustration and the graphic of the indian in the logo are under US FEDERAL COPYRIGHT, 1996
MADNESS AS A WAY OF LIFE® - EMBRACE IT!